Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce (2016, 2nd Place)
2016, 2nd Place – Hot Sauce > World Beat
Place: 2nd Place
Product Name: Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce
Category: Hot Sauce
Subcategory: World Beat
Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce, the perfect companion for all of your favorite dishes. Flavor filled Jamaican Jerk herbs and spices with a smoky heat source spawning from the tradition of Jamaican Jerk Seasoning by way of the scotch bonnet pepper.
This spicy salmon dish from 2016 Scovie Award winner Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce will transport you to the sunny beaches of the Caribbean islands…
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon fillets
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- MoreFire Hotsauce
- Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- Table spoon of butter
- Lime Wedge
- If using frozen Salmon please follow defrosting instructions on package.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Season Salmon with salt and pepper.
- In oven safe dish drizzle olive oil on the bottom of pan.
- Place pieces of Salmon in the dish skin side down.
- Brush on MoreFire! Hot Sauce as a glaze.
- Cook for about 8-10 mins (cooking times vary on size of salmon).
- Trim and clean asparagus
- Simmer asparagus in butter and garlic for 5-7 mins.
- Serve over a bed of hot white rice (Jasmine preferred) and garnish with lime wedge
- For more product information and to order online visit morefirehotsauce.com